17 EFFECTIVE TOOLS AND 15 PRACTICAL APPS
Interested in learning the tips and hacks to gain a competitive edge in hiring? Using these methods enables us to hire 10 to 15 talented software engineers per month.
You will learn:
- How to shape your candidate pitch
- Secret (legal) hacks to finding candidates on Facebook
- How to crack popular services to find your candidate’s contact info
- List of useful interview questions
- How to save tons of time with the right efficiency tools
FREE WORKSHOPS IN SAN FRANCISCO
If you’d like to practice putting these tools to use or you simply don’t have time to read through it all, you can join our hands-on workshop:
- Tuesday, November 14th, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 15th, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Thursday, November 16th, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Bring your laptop and we’ll try all the hacks on the spot. Seats are limited to 10 per session.
Workshops will be led by Matej Matolin, author of the guide and Talent Partner at STRV, who has extensive recruitment and training experience.
"Matej led a recruitment workshop for our internal talent acquisition team. Feedback on the workshop was hugely positive. Matej is an engaging and credible expert who spoke our language."
- Lenka Matousova, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
1) Use Facebook as LinkedIn
There are tools that allow you to search Facebook similar to how you can search LinkedIn. Just a few people know about it.
2) Use Google
You can search popular sites such as Github, StackOverflow or Meetup with Google. You just need to know the right queries.
3) Get Replies
Learn hacks to effectively reach out to candidates and get them to reply.
4) Personal Brand
How to measure your personal brand and make sure it supports your hiring process.
It’s not rocket science – you just need to ask the right questions.